BILSBORROW CAR SALES LTD, NICHOLSON’S GARAGE, GARSTANG ROAD, BILSBORROW, PRESTON, PR3 0RD
TEL: 01995 640450
You have the right to cancel the attached sales contract/invoice within 7 days without giving any particular reason. The cancellation period will expire after 7 days from the day on which you, or a third party on your behalf, collect or take delivery of your vehicle. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement sent by post or email to our address. This offer does not affect your statutory rights or rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your clear statement confirming your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse payments received from you minus a £300 Vehicle Return Fee. This fee is to cover administration costs, valeting costs, advertising costs, depreciation and miscellaneous costs related to restocking the vehicle. We will not return to you any vehicle taken in part exchange, the amount allowed for the part exchange vehicle as shown on the contract/invoice will be reimbursed.
This reimbursement is also subject to the following conditions:
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. Anything over and above a standard test drive will be considered unnecessary handling and will lead to a deduction of £1.50 for each mile driven over 20 miles. In addition, we will also be entitled to make a deduction for any damage or excess wear.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 5 days after the day we receive back from you the vehicle and all documents which were supplied including, but not limited to, service histories and the V5 documentation.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
- We will withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods and all paperwork back in good order.
- It is your responsibility to return the vehicle without undue delay and in any event not later than 5 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of this contract to us. The vehicle must be returned to our premises within our published opening hours.
- You will remain liable for the vehicle and so for its tax, insurance, and any fines, charges or penalties until it has been accepted back to our premises.
- You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods and take full responsibility for the safe return of the vehicle.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than which is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods according to the previous reference to test drives.